Customer Service level 2 (Certificate/Diploma)
At this level candidates should have individual responsibility and initiative within their job role. They will develop customer relationships and present a good image of themselves and the organisation.
- Use and develop behavioural skills
- Develop relationships with customers
- Work as a team
- Resolve customer service problems both proactively and reactively
- Develop the candidates personal performance
- Work with change by supporting customer service improvements
Customer Service level 3 (Diploma)
At this level candidates will have direct responsibility for others and have a fair amount independence. They will develop strong customer relationships and present a professional image of themselves and the organisation.
- Influence what happens at work
- Suggest and make improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Wide knowledge of what they need to do
- Awareness of commercial or other pressures within the organisation
- Plan and deliver improvements