Business Administration level 2 (Certificate/Diploma)
At this level they will have limited responsibility, but should be able to demonstrate skills such as using their own initiative, working to timescales and deadlines to meet targets. They should have a basic understanding and knowledge of using Information Technology for example Word, Excel and Email.
- Develop administration skills and personal performance
- Work well as part of a team
- Use and develop IT skills
- Have a good understanding of health and safety
- Manage customer relations
- Understand employers’ rights and responsibilities
Business Administration level 3 (Diploma)
The candidate will have a fair amount of responsibility in their job role and should be capable of developing working relationships within their own and external organisations. They should have a good understanding and knowledge of using Information Technology for example Word, Excel and Email.
- Work effectively within your organisation supporting its values
- Provide leadership within their team
- Help and motivate people
- Allocate and monitor the progress of work within their area of responsibility
- Communicate effectively
- Manage the performance of people they are responsible for